We believe higher education shapes a brighter future.
Assistance League of Chicagoland West is pleased to offer scholarships to students enrolled in a degree program at the College of DuPage.
Scholars Support awards scholarships to students in financial need. The program helps ease monetary burdens to encourage graduation, while increasing the availability of a skilled workforce able to meet local opportunities.
Estimates indicate that 60-70% of College of DuPage graduates live and work in DuPage County after receiving their degrees. By supporting these individuals while they are still students, Assistance League of Chicagoland West hopes to strengthen the larger local community in the future.
In addition to financial need, the selection process is based on academic merit and commitment to the student’s course of study. Candidates must live within the defined College of DuPage District 502.
Ready to Apply?
- The selection process will be based on academic merit, commitment to the student’s course of study, and financial need.
- Full time and part time students are eligible.
- Application deadline is March 23 for the Fall Semester and November 1 for the Spring Semester.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher and have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least 6 credit hours for the semester that the scholarship is awarded.
- Candidates must live in the College of DuPage District 502.
- Assistance League of Chicagoland West wishes applicants all the best in their educational pursuits.
- Fill out this Scholarship Guidelines & Application
- Complete the application and attach required documents
- Submit your package via USPS to Assistance League, Scholarship Application, 120 E. Ogden Avenue, Suite 100, Hinsdale IL 60521
- OR Email your package to firstname.lastname@example.org